Car Tyres Hyde
Car owners often face a common question, how to choose and buy car tyres that will be the best for their vehicle? The answer depends on the various factors like what kind of vehicle you drive, how much you commute every day, where you stay, and your budget. Weather conditions also play a major role; in a place like Hyde where the summer temperature reaches approximately 20°C. Winters can be as cold as 2°C.
You have the option to use summer and winter car tyres in their respective seasons, or go for all-season tyres to use throughout the year.
At Gilgal Tyre, you can get the best set of tyres from our wide range of offerings and with our experts helping you out in the overall process.
Let’s take a look at the different type of tyres available.
- Summer car tyres – Summer car tyres are made of harder rubber compound, which allows them to tread on dry and hot roads without rapid degradation. These tyres have wide ribs running through its length and sports a lot less grooves than its winter counterpart. This allows smoother acceleration and higher speeds, while retaining excellent cornering ability and road grip.
- Winter car tyres – In the UK, it is mandatory to use winter car tyres whenever the temperature falls below 7°C. These tyres have a higher concentration of natural rubber mixed with silica. That allows it to stay pliable even in extreme cold. Also, the larger grooves on these tyres allow it to cut through snow with ease.
- All-season tyres – If you want to buy car tyres that will work in both summer and winter conditions, you should go for the all-season variant. These tyres are jack of all trades, perfectly suited for the mild weather condition in Hyde.
Other than the weather-specific ones, you can also fit tyres from our store for just performance.
- Performance tyres – These tyres are for performance vehicles capable of achieving high speeds. Performance tyres come in summer, winter and all-season tyres
- SUV tyres –SUVs are in high demand in the UK, and so are SUV tyres. These car tyres can withstand the high-performance requirements of Sports Utility Vehicles. They are generally composed from synthetic rubber sporting sidewall to sidewall sipes for better grip and deep treads for better heat disbursal. SUV tyres are one of the best-selling spares in Gilgal Tyre.
- Off-road tyres – We suggest off-road tyres if you want to conquer the road less taken. These tyres have deeper grooves that bite through mud and sand, providing adequate grip for off-roading.
At Gilgal Tyre, you will also have the option to choose from a wide selection of different brands. We sell products from manufacturers like Michelin, Pirelli, Nexen, Bridgestone, Dunlop, Goodyear, etc. We also keep OEM spares for Honda, Fiat, BMW, Audi, Bentley, and multiple other car manufacturers. You can also buy car tyres online from our web-store; we offer doorstep delivery in and around Hyde.