Any car owner knows how much a good set of tyres matters. Worn out tyres can be a significant safety issue for you and your loved ones, and it is illegal to drive on the UK roads with treads shallower than 1.6mm.
However, with a record high in tyre prices, many are trying to avoid buying a new set of tyres and depending on re-treading and various other DIYs. Re-treading does work; but only till a certain length of time, after which the tyres become unsafe. And homemade DIYs are entirely illegal and dangerous to drive with.
To make sure that you and your passengers stay safe during that daily commute, we, at Gilgal Tyre, have brought our extensive range of products at our Manchester workshop. Being one of the largest tyre retailers in the UK, we can offer you our vast stock at a very reasonable car tyres price. You will find products suitable for every type of vehicle, both modern and old, at our garage.
Brands that we offer –
At our garage, you will find almost every major manufacturer’s product, for nearly every single vehicle model. Some of the brands that we sell are –
• Pirelli tyres.
• Continental tyres.
• Dunlop tyres.
• Nexen tyres.
• Goodyear tyres.
• Bridgestone tyres.
Every single product in our stock has their individual EU Tyre label attached to them; this will help you make an informed decision. However, in case you require any further assistance, our experts will be there to help you pick the best cheap car tyres for your vehicle.
Our entire stock can be divided into tyres that are specially made to handle different weather conditions, and products made to cater to specific performance criteria. Let’s break down each of the types and discuss what Gilgal Tyre Manchester has to offer.
To tackle different weather types, we have –
• Winter tyres – Winter tyres are made from softer rubber compounds, and has deeper grooves and extremely shallow ribs (sometimes the design incorporates no ribs at all). Although these car tyres prices don’t differ a lot from summer tyres, they have a completely different purpose.
These tyres are perfect for snowy roads, and their material stays soft even in the harsh cold. Experts recommend using winter tyres whenever the temperature drops below 7°C.
• Summer tyres – Perfect for hot and dry climates, summer tyres have wide ribs running through their entire length that dissipates heat when you are driving. They also have shallower grooves that run from their middle to the sidewalls to provide excellent grip even when the car is taking a sharp corner. At Gilgal Tyre Manchester, we stock a wide variety of summer tyres as they are perfect for our warm climate.
• All-season tyres – All-season tyres are considered as all-rounders among cheap car tyres. They are an amalgamation of summer and winter car tyres. They work well in warm weather, or in light snow, however; they should not be used in scorching heat or heavy snowy.
We stock all three variants of every product from every single manufacturer at Gilgal Tyre garage in Manchester.
Now, depending on the performance, we have –
• 4x4 tyres – If you are looking forward to go off-roading, these are the perfect pick for you. They generally go on SUV’s and off-road vehicles and have much stronger build and deeper grooves. Also, most of them are more comprehensive than regular tyres.
• Performance tyres – A must-have for any sports car owner, performance tyres are purpose-built to achieve high-speeds while providing excellent grip and cornering ability. Although they are not cheap car tyres, along with a higher price tag, these provide lesser mileage than other tyres.
Along with selling tyres at a very affordable price, we also offer tyre related services like –
• Air pressure check
• Valve change
• Puncture repair
So, what are you waiting for? Visit Gilgal Tyre today and get the best prices on all our products and services. You can also buy tyres online from our website.